We hope to find a publisher for a short 10 chapters with the above title. The first draft is finished. Below is a brief description of the contents from the Introduction.
This book is about, "Overcoming and preventing the most common source of pain in many Christian lives. Healing torn relationships and restoring relational connection between brothers. The key to advancing the Gospel in a love starved world. Drawing close to Christ by caring about what He cares about."
"Practically speaking, you’ll learn several things that will help you live a more obedient, harmonious, and loving Christian life. Here are some of the lessons you’ll encounter.
- The two life altering things on Jesus’ mind the night before He died on the cross.
- The most powerful rebuke to the early Church and how to avoid it for yourself, your church, or your Christian ministry.
- THE EVIDENCE the Church presents to the world to prove that God loves them and sent Jesus to die for them.
- The wisdom of God about differences in the Body of Christ and how to deal with them.
- The healing power of rightly relating to believers with whom we disagree.
- The Bible passages that confront spiritual mutilation and give instruction on how to stop it.
- The rare occasions when Christians are commanded to avoid or separate from other Christians.
- The importance of recognizing “Those who Can and Those who Can’t”.
- The Apostolic challenge to the modern Church to address what may be the greatest hindrance to our Gospel witness in the world.
- The dividing line between Christian and Non-Christian – what Christians must agree on. Or, What makes us Christian.
And much more that will perhaps revolutionize the way you fellowship with God, love your brother, and witness to your world."
More on this as we progress.